3 months ago
Senior PPC Manager: 2 roles available
B2B Performance Agency - B2B customer experience agency with an emerging and dynamic media proposition that has fast become a growth engine for the business.
- Develop Paid Search strategies designed to maximise ROI for our clients
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
- Provide wider strategic media planning support including targeting strategies, forecasting and budget tracking/allocation
- Plan, execute and optimise both direct response and awareness /brand campaigns across Paid Search
- Monitor client results and delivery against forecast & provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance
- Take responsibility in preparing client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results
- Demonstrate deep understanding of market trends and client's products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies
- Agency experience in Paid Search managing B2B clients
- Advanced knowledge of Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Excellent reporting, problem solving and analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Enthusiastic and driven, with strong attention to detail
- Credible and articulate, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
The In-House Perfomance Agency - Massive variety of work across clients, from strategy consultancy to agency delivery
- Being the point person for clients - from their execs to their Marketing Director
- Ability to set strategy and provide direction to internal and external teams
- Budget management, planning and forecasting
- Campaign set-up, management and optimisation in these areas:
- Paid Search / Shopping campaigns
- Paid social
- Programmatic display
- Mobile app marketing
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed objectives
- Strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities
- Performance reporting and analysis, generating insights and recommendations
- Presentations to senior client stakeholders
- Expertise in more than one channel, e.g. PPC, Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliates, SEO or CRO
- Excellent communication and presentation skills & confidence to manage client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly analytical and numerate - preferably with the ability to self-serve web analytics, campaign data etc., especially using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tools
You can apply for this role of INSERT JOB TITLE now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.