£40000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
PPC Manager - Retail/Technology (£50,000 - £60,000)
A new start-up digital consultancy. This company uses technology developed in-house to optimise customer journeys. They work with wide pool of retailers such as Not on The High-street, Crew Clothing, Boden and many more. Their ground-breaking technology helps understand real-time user browsing trends, transaction web data processes and targeted personalised marketing. The company are experiencing major growth in the UK and are looking to bring on a Senior PPC Manager to come and build out the search function for their client base.
- As the PPC manager you will be in charge of the entire PPC strategy as well as activation.
- The role will require you to manage the workload, devise key long term and short-term strategies for the department and also provide training at times.
- The Position will involve having a wider understanding of paid search. Being strategically minded with the creation and implementation of paid search strategy.
- You will be in charge of analysing, researching and building out the entire search marketing function.
- Delivering PPC Campaigns against KPI's set by clients. Delivering reports and recommendations that clients can understand and act upon.
The Right Person
- Previous experience working in advertising/digital and working with internal and external customers for at least 4 years.
- Experience creating end-end paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Shopping and Google Display.
- A proven track record of Paid advertising success and the ability to articulate this as a compelling story or case study.
- Significant experience using the standard suite of digital marketing tools: SEMrush, Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Adwords, Google Shopping ect.
- Hands-on experience working with big budgets on PPC and working to performance led KPI's.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.