City of London, London
£54,000 - £69,000 per annum
10 months ago
I am working with renowned fashion brand that are in the midst of an exciting digital transformation whereby they are massively shifting to become an e-commerce focused business. They are looking to truly build out their digital function & are currently hiring for a number of roles across all channels within their Digital Marketing Department. As Senior Pr and Social Media Manager you will lead and drive a market-leading organic social and influencer strategy delivering on brand positioning and commercial plans.
- Lead, define and drive the social strategy across all channels. maximising new channel opportunities in line with customer mindset and cultural trends.
- Lead and drive the PR strategy for the brand managing PR events.
- Develop content that aligns with performance marketing and paid social plans
- Manage influencer and all agency partnerships.
- Lead inspiring, insight-led social briefs and drive them through the creative studio to deliver an exceptional social experience.
- Oversee the day-to-day management for all earned and paid influencer activity
- Management and development of PR Manager, Social Media Manager, Pr and Events Manager, Organic Social Executives, Press Assistant and Influencer Executives.
- 5+ years experience in Social Media, PR and proven press and key media relationships.
- Experience in the retail sector
- Experienced in managing a budget and delivering ROI and KPI's
- Deep knowledge of social media channels and formats.
- Acute creative skills and flair
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.