City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + lunch allowance, health insurance
about 1 month ago
This company is a leader in the digital knowledge management industry. They've grown hugely despite their short time of operating. They are headquartered in New York but have offices across North America, Paris, Geneva, Shanghai, Tokyo and Central London.
They have won many awards, including Best Place to Work, particularly for women. In their London office, of about 80 people, they have created a casual, social and open atmosphere due to their strong commitment to employee happiness.
This Senior Pre-Sales Engineer will be involved in managing the pre-sales process, building relationships with clients and creating solutions specific to the clients needs across a range of industries including retail, automotive and financial services.
- Manage clients through the sales process by doing demonstrations, presentations and creating bespoke solutions of the product
- Working with enterprise level clients and help field sales team identify opportunities - help prepare and accomplish these strategies
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, Marketing and Development to convey the worth of their products in the industry
- Provide technical insights to assist the sales process
- Create long-lasting relationships with clients across all accounts
- 5 years experience selling in a SaaS business environment
- Understanding the use of digital marketing/products
- Experience working with enterprise, C-Level management level clients
- Strong technical background - strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Comfortable working in a team selling environment
- BA/Bsc degree required
- Competitive pension
- Unlimited snacks and daily lunch allowance
- Clear progression path
- Health and dental insurance
- Fun, social and casual environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox