City of London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
10 months ago
My client are a leading privacy-first programmatic advertising partner delivering targeting at scale helping the world's largest brands and media agencies drive key business outcomes through personalized digital advertising.
With over 40 offices across five continents and working with the worlds largest and most consumer-driven companies across all verticals such as Unilever, Samsung, HSBC and Mercedes Benz, they delivery ads to 1/5th of the worlds population.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join their customer-obsessed product team. Working closely with the Engineering teams and taking ownership of projects in their core algorithmic and big data domains, you will cover both tactics and high level strategy for the vision of the company. You will work as the CEO of your area, bridging the gaps across all departments involved in a successful product launch.
You will have:
- 5 years' experience working as a product manager in a technology business
- Capability for operating with complex technical products in a fast moving industry
- Extensive exposure to data and tech
- Comfortable with SQL and related technologies for assessing and analyzing data
- Good track record of creating clear, concise and informed product requirements
You will receive a competitive salary and great pension with exceptional benefits! This is a great opportunity join one of the leading businesses within the AdTech space!
Apply now! You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.