City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
4 months ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the UK's leading start-up businesses in the recruitment of a B2B Senior Product Manager. Our client is a driven, energetic start-up with over 200 employees based in London, Munich and Madrid. They have raised over £75m in funding since they launched and are growing rapidly.
- Leading our Commercial Product team focused on creating value for our client's partners
- Working with a cross-functional team including a designer, multiple engineers, and data support
- Working closely with the Product Director, senior PMs with previous consulting experience and the senior leadership of our commercial team
- Helping define and build the product roadmap by collecting and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including commercial senior managers, partners, manufacturers and consumers
- Taking ownership of key areas of the product, monitoring their usage and defining the metrics that will measure success
- Gathering feedback from account managers, senior commercial leadership (e.g. UK Managing Director) and partners about how to improve our partner's engagement and efficiency, whilst prioritising a backlog under a commercial mindset
- Keeping track of industry trends
- Following project progress and addressing production issues during sprint
- You've had some great experience working in a commercial or consulting role for at least 2-3 years (i.e investment banking / M&A, new products assessment, market entry strategy, general manager role in a high growth start-up, business development)
- Have had experience working in a product management-focused role (2-4 years) with at least 1 year on SaaS, B2B business or the supply side of marketplaces
- Ideally, you would have experience working in start-ups or scale-up businesses
- Be highly analytical and accustomed to using complex data to make decisions - when you're presented with data, analysis should be a reflex.
- Excel at managing stakeholders, whilst also be confident in voicing your own opinions and challenging others
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.