29 days ago
The client is a smart spend management software designed for both finance teams *and* employees. With flexible payments, approvals, automated receipt capture and real-time spend insights, finance can decentralize operational spending across the business without any loss of control or visibility.
This company is undergoing massive growth after receiving €30 million in funding from VC and opening functions in two new markets, this is the ideal time to join one of th fastest growing start-ups in France.
- Conduct market research, usage analysis, customer interviews and competition analysis
- Work closely with dev leads to manage delivery
- Define initiatives for your product area, along with quarterly objectives and key results, and align your squad to these objectives
- Monitor and optimize feature adoption by conducting data analysis
- Collect customer feedback and maintain a prioritized backlog
- 5 + Years’ experience as a Digital product Manager
- Experience with SaaS, Fintech or API is a bonus
- Favour prototyping and experiments over waterfall developments
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to reach desired goal
- Customer facing Mindset with a Technical skillset
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
(+44) 203 764 9590
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox