8 months ago
The client is a smart spend management software designed for both finance teams *and* employees. With flexible payments, approvals, automated receipt capture and real-time spend insights, finance can decentralize operational spending across the business without any loss of control or visibility.
This company is undergoing massive growth after receiving €30 million in funding from VC and opening functions in two new markets, this is the ideal time to join one of th fastest growing start-ups in France.
- Conduct market research, usage analysis, customer interviews and competition analysis
- Work closely with dev leads to manage delivery
- Define initiatives for your product area, along with quarterly objectives and key results, and align your squad to these objectives
- Monitor and optimize feature adoption by conducting data analysis
- Collect customer feedback and maintain a prioritized backlog
- 5 + Years’ experience as a Digital product Manager
- Experience with SaaS, Fintech or API is a bonus
- Favour prototyping and experiments over waterfall developments
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to reach desired goal
- Customer facing Mindset with a Technical skillset
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
(+44) 203 764 9590
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.