City of London
£75000 - £80000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their cross- disciplinary and design team. Our client specialise in search marketing and they're looking for someone to maintain and grow their data platform which supports their web application and API. You'll drive vision, direction and roadmap for the big data platform working closely with the CTO and Architects.
- Responsible for the collection, quality and storage of our data including managing platform vendor/partner relationships to ensure that our platform meets both client and business expectations.
- Responsible for the quality and scalability of the data science models that underpin our platform.
- Define and maintain a vision and strategy for the future evolution of their data platform in collaboration with the CTO and Technical Architects.
- Define, maintain and deliver a data platform roadmap based on initiatives, OKRs, and the platform strategy by prioritizing the main areas of focus for the data and data science teams based on user and buyer value, business viability, and time to impact.
- Own and maintain platform KPIs in collaboration with the Data, Data Science, and Ops teams. You'll be expected to track and report back on the achieved business outcomes and realised customer value to the wider business.
- Engage in user research pre and post release when needed to validate customer impact of data changes. Always represent the voice of the customer.
- Ideate and collaborate closely with the data and data science teams in agile sprints to come up with and test innovative solutions to problems that work for our customers and our business.
- Product Management working experience in Agile or Kanban methodologies.
- You come from a technical background - you were an engineer or have held a technical role in the past. Applications with equivalent technical expertise acquired through degrees such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineerings and other quantitative / computational fields are encouraged to apply.
- You are accustomed to working with data scientists, data engineers, or AI product developers on complex data architectures and are comfortable diving into the details of how everything works.
- You are familiar with typical cloud-hosted web app architectures and with the services offered by the major public cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- You always champion the customer, market, and product vision to everyone in the building and constantly gather feedback from everyone.
- You are the type of person who works best when given ownership and responsibility for outcomes (self-motivator). Experience working with senior management stakeholders to get shit done.
You can apply for the role of Senior Product Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Business Manager - Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.