City of London
4 months ago
Our client is looking for an experience Senior Product Manager who has experience of building B2B products.
Their business allows fans and creators closer with their technology. Working with leading artists, venues and promotes they stream live events across multiple countries.
This team have been largely unaffected by Covid-19 and have still managed, to win new business, grow existing clients and continue with progression plans for their current employees.
- Develop and product manage the enterprise solution / B2B Product.
- Build new and scalable user-facing processes and tools that can be widely adopted by external creators, partners and internal teams
- Oversee, communicate and manage the vision, roadmap and key results for our Self Service platform
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams (Operations Leadership, Operations Managers, Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, etc) to prioritise and maximise the impact of your projects
- Leverage an analytical mindset. Collect data, user feedback, and market research and use that to inform development of the platform
- You have 7+ years of work experience in a mix of program management, customer operations, product management or consulting in a technology company. Program Management or Technical Program Management preferred
- You have a track record of owning and leading by proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed your company's operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- You work well under pressure and can adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- You are action-oriented, with strong organisation skills and work well with people
- You can prioritise competing demands while working on complex problems with attention to detail
You can apply for the role of Senior Product Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Business Manager - Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.