£55000 - £70000 per annum + + excellent bens
RM - 1199_1591618390
11 months ago
We are looking for an accomplished, Product Marketing Manager, someone who will add real leadership and build a compelling product story out of technical innovation.
A true innovator in digital advertising & media, backed substantially by one of the industries leading VC's, their programmatic platform connects buyers and sellers simply. In a newly created you will build and own the messaging strategy for how communications go to market and, drive efforts to help both technical and non-technical audiences.
The Product Marketing Manager will lead in taking product solutions from concept stage to launch, ensuring the products have clearly articulated benefits and positioning, are supported with insights and the impact of their success clearly measured.
The key objectives for the role are:
- Own the development of creative and compelling content
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the identification and prioritisation of client, partner and market opportunities
- Establish buyer personas and continuously update and align the product messaging to all our clients, partners and suppliers' needs and help drive a better brand and product experience
- Create and manage our product positioning strategies based on deep understanding of our client, partner and market needs
- Engage regularly with clients and partners, as well as product and commercial teams to drive and communicate deeper awareness of our value proposition and differentiation
- Work with commercial and product teams to ensure all new features developed are meeting customer needs.
- Create or contribute and maintain product documents that clearly outline tech specs, features, benefits and applications and work with marketing and commercial teams to build suitable promotions and messaging for new and existing products, globally
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a strong working experience of building product solutions, taking those products to market and measuring their impact.
- Solid experience in the digital media industries - adtech / TV advertising / programmatic
- 7+ years of experience in marketing with 3+ years' experience in product marketing
- Relevant experience marketing cutting-edge technologies to multiple stakeholders
- Experience in, and a passion for, start-ups/scale-ups and an ability to bring an 'I want to build it' mentality alongside a drive for growing revenue and loyalty
- Always put the customer first, looking to uncover how to position new features and products and validating your assumptions against real customer feedback and data
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.