7 months ago
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Sphere have recently partnered with a company who are pioneers in app development, utilized by both consumers and businesses. They started as one of the first App’s on the App Store, and have been growing with the Apple ecosystem ever since. With over 150million downloads of their products, they are growing like crazy, while making people’s lives more productive on the go. They are scaling their business considerably (completely self funded).
Their goal is to dramatically increase global use of their existing highly popular products and also bring new products to the market. With this growth, they are building a brand new global marketing team and this is the first hire their new VP Marketing is appointing. It will lead on B2C Product Marketing for their existing products and new products as they come to market, having full ownership over their Go to Market strategy.
Prior experience of 4+ years is a requirement.
- Have total ownership over the product roadmap and Go-To-Market strategy for one of their largest consumer apps.
- Have creative control over how best to position the app to a consumer audience and help turn them into a household name.
- Be responsible for all new product features and messaging.
- Strong background of at least 4 years experience within the B2C tech landscape.
- Have amazing knowledge of Product Marketing and implementing a product marketing function from the ground up.
- Experience from a high-grwoth tech start-up is a serious plus!
- Native English.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law