City of London
£55,000 - £70,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
15 days ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the world's largest digital agencies in the recruitment of a Senior Product Owner to join their AdTech function. My client's core focus is the design, development, and management of Dynamic adverts often served under programmatic advertising (DCO). Due to expansive growth, they are looking to add to the team with an experienced Product professional.
- Owning, shaping, and delivering end-to-end on a number of strategic products, both existing and new.
- Defining all objectives, requirements, and functionality for assigned Products.
- Briefing for technical scoping and signing off on solution proposals.
- Prioritising product workstreams accurately based on the business needs.
- Building and maintaining product road maps.
- Ensuring adequate QA/testing has taken place, pre, and post-deployment, of any new features for your products.
- Creation and management of external marketing and/or platform user training guides.
- Ensuring high standard user support and communication is occurring at all times, for users of platform/product.
- Oversight/Management of relevant product backlog and ticket requirements/user stories.
- 3/4+ year's experience in a Product team.
- Experience managing a web-based application (ideally within the digital media industry or closely related, but not essential).
- Self-driven and highly organised, with experience managing multiple products simultaneously, to a high quality and on time.
- Experience with Agile/Sprint working methods.
- Experience working directly with software developers, designers, QA testers, and project managers.
- Experience working with senior business stakeholders to understand business goals and translate them into a prioritised product road map.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox