6 days ago
The Client is one of the biggest start-ups in the world, offering meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients right to consumers’ doors. In 7 years, this company has grown to 4,000 people across 10 countries. Their employees are the heart and soul of their highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
They are growing a Programmatic function in their Berlin offices and are looking for someone to help lead this growth. This role is perfect for an experienced Programmatic specialist looking to own a project whilst being apart of one of the most exciting companies in the world!!
- Strategically plan, execute and implement display campaigns on ROI basis
- You will be in charge of the conception and implementation of our display campaigns for all our markets.
- Develop new partnerships and negotiate new deals with affiliates and publishers and optimize them towards KPIs
- In cooperation with our Creative team, you will create our display campaigns and constantly optimize targeting, advertising materials and landing pages.
- Define and analyse performance reports on a regular basis
- 4+ years work experience with display advertising, with a heavy focus on programmatic buying
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Economics, Management Science or other quantitative field
- You have a profound knowledge of the related tools and technologies (e.g. various DSPs, Google AdWords, Google
- Analytics, Remarketing, RTB, Adserver, tracking, creative and landing page optimization)
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- Strong analytical skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 9590
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox