New York, USA
US$150000 - US$200000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior Programmatic Trader - Leading Programmatic Solutions Company - New York City - $150K - $200K
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the industry leading companies in the Programmatic Advertising space. Only founded in 2010, this company has grown to close to 1,000 employees across the globe and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Using an agnostic model, they are able to work with any Data, DSP, Publisher, or Exchange to empower the best results for it's impressive client base.
- Join a company that has been part of the programmatic landscape since the beginning
- Collaborate closely internally with some of the companies most talented people and externally with some of their largest clients
- Solving business problems with the use of cutting-edge technology and processes that go into the delivery of high performance programmatic campaigns
- Be part of unique profit share system, where you make a percentage of the company's overall revenue
- Work with Samsung, Sony, Heineken, and 100s more in providing better connected marketing
- Joining an industry leading company in a $150 billion market
- Headquarters in London with offices in 4 continents and rapidly growing
As the Senior Programmatic Trader your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and making sure that they are all performing & pacing optimally
- Work across several technology platforms including Ad Servers, Internal BI, DSP's
- Provide feedback and do testing on new Trading products to help drive future improvements
- Collaborate closely with many different internal teams to deliver custom client solutions
- Being able to have your personal way of implementing work styles and innovating to find better solutions and explore new markets
- Staying focused and contributing to projects. Organizing stakeholders and multiple milestones
- Having a start up and independent thinking mindset
- Experience working with a SSP or DSP
- Analytical skill set is essential
- Great communicator and action taker
- Determined worker with a positive energetic attitude
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox