£50000 - £55000 per annum
24 days ago
Senior Project Manager - e-com - agency - London - 12 month FTC
A fantastic project management role has become available at one of the world leading media networks for a Senior Project Manager to lead the ongoing digital ecommerce evolution of one of the biggest names globally in the electronics sector.
As the Senior Project Manager your role will be to shape client roadmaps, expectations and help plan successful projects from conception to go-live. These projects form the backbone of the client's e-com and customer experience vision through 2021 and beyond.
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Deliver, shape and manage large and complex, projects for.com working into a wider client roadmap and senior client stakeholders.
- Responsible for project budget ownership and management (£500k+), providing regular reporting to clients and internal teams.
- Develop and own key project articles: Project plans, budgets, utilisation reports, SoW, sprint, risk and issue logs.
- Work with teams to assure quality and reviews are conducted with discipline leads. Delivery, Data, Strategy, UX, Design, Technical and Publishing.
To be successful for the Senior Project Manager role you will:
- Have at least 5 years' project management experience.
- Have managed single project budgets of £500k+ and multiple project workstreams over a single year.
- Experienced in delivering in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Champion and push awareness of best practices in digital delivery: UX, design, data and development to enable best in class products for .com.
- Be able to understand and articulate technical and UX issues and dependencies. You are comfortable with data/infrastructure/back-end web technologies.
- Be able to learn and use a new tool.
You can apply for this role of Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox