City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the most prestigious and established global advertising agencies who have been growing brands and businesses since 1948. They work with some of the biggest brands globally and have 132 offices in 83 countries!
They are hiring for a few senior Project Manager roles to look after their new accounts- The Sainsbury's Group and their old account, Nestle!
The Senior Project Manager has day-to‐day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of their assigned projects from client briefing to delivery of all final assets; they will be the glue between the disciplines pulling together the right resources (from multi-discipline teams across the global network) with a focus on great delivery.
You will have:
- Solid experience in project management- having worked projects from start to end
- Having worked in agency would be preferable
- Be comfortable using digital workflow tools, communication tools
- Great communication skills, stakeholder management and commercial understanding
For nestle account:
All of the above and:
- Able to demonstrate first-hand experience of working in a global/local environment with a broad knowledge of disciplines, from platform ideation to execution across tv, social, print and digital
You will receive a competitive salary with exceptional benefits and a chance to work with some of the biggest names in this industry!
Apply now! You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox