City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
29 days ago
Senior Publisher Services Manager - International Ad Tech Vendor - London - £45000-£50000
My clients are an internationally recognised ad tech vendor who work alongside both agencies and publishers to deliver high impact advertising campaigns.
Their unique formats and creative talent put them ahead of the industry globally, with offices across Europe, Asia and the US.
My clients are looking for a Senior Manager in the Publisher team to lead in discovering new opportunities for growth, as well as maintaining strong relationships with already existing clients.
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private medical care
As a Senior Publisher Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding of new publisher partners including technical integration and relationship management.
- Contribute toward the operationalisation of the acquisition strategy, by negotiating and closing new Publisher partnerships.
- Manage relationships with Tier 1 Publisher Partners and negotiate commercial terms/rebate deals/inventory access for Q4.
- Troubleshoot common technical issues and escalate to integrations when needed.
- Making recommendations on account optimisation, revenue analysis and forecasting (including QBRs and client meetings).
- Assist in the roll out of new products and in the management of the implementation of technical changes or market requirements (e.g. ads.txt, CLS, Header Bidding).
- Implement, enhance, and maintain internal processes and documentation.
- 2+ years of experience within the Digital Media industry with a strong technical understanding in a client facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and have an ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Team player can collaborate well with others in order to achieve desired results.
- Experience with publisher side ad servers (GAM) is highly desirable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox