7 months ago
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
Working closely with your manager, you will have a unique chance to help a business grow and at Sphere we have a dedicated training and development programme designed to give every one of our Senior Consultants the chance to play a leading role in our growth.
- Win new business from strategically important clients
- Develop and manage key accounts, where you hold senior relationships
- Pitching Sphere’s various services and teams to new and existing clients
- Developing and “owning” senior level industry contacts
- Have a well-developed talent pool in your market, where you can leverage connections to further develop your business
Meaningful relationships take work! 60% of our hires are candidates who we have known for over a year.It’s your job to maintain and grow relationships with our customers by keeping in touch
Knowing your market
We operate in niche and often technical markets. As part of the Digital industry we pride ourselves on having an in-depth knowledge about our market.
- Display excellent market knowledge and specialisation and educate your team and the business on your space
- Be present at events
Managing the recruitment process
- Working on the right business, with the right clients, for the right fee – use the “Sphereway” philosophy to finding good business
- Work on planned recruitment assignments, a number of which are retained and exclusive.
- Live our values. Know what our values mean and work to give them a meaning to you. Work the Sphereway and use the Sphereway to work for you
- Be positive and be a positive influence on those around you. Internally and externally.
- Take responsibility – it’s your reputation, your career and you will be judged on your results. Take responsibility and make sure you get what you want by working with us.
- Do what you say you are going to do, especially when it has an impact on others.
- Help to create and lead initiatives within your team
- Work hard to make sure that Sphere is a business which is consistent and delivers a consistent experience for it’s customers.
- Work for your team – our teams will always have goals, plans and an ambition to work in a certain way to achieve certain results. It takes a collective effort to achieve greatness. A big part of your success will be about consistently doing the simple yet extremely important tasks that make teams work, give customers outstanding experience and you, your team and our business great results
- Play a leading role, mentoring and developing junior consultants
- A proven track record in recruitment, displaying clear examples of consistent fee earning
- A proven record of developing client relationships and growing a candidate network and key accounts
- Able to deal with senior stakeholders internally and externally with credibility
- Great commercial acumen, an inquisitive nature and able to “find a way” to get results
- A positive, can do mindset and a supremely strong work ethic
- An ambitious nature and a desire to build a great career and progress and develop!
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Talent Acqustion and Brand Specialist – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Visit www.spherelondon.co.uk for more info.