Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Research Executive - Data, Analytics & Insight - 30k
My client is one of the largest media agency networks in the world. They positively provoke growth for their clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. Fuelled by the world's most powerful consumer data, they understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
The Senior Research Exec will be involved in projects from beginning to end from supporting at the proposal stage to analysis and presenting the debrief at the latter project stages.
As a Research Exec, your responsibilities will include:
- Ability to thrive as a key point of contact for clients on projects, earning client respect and value.
- Must possess excellent project management skills. Be responsible for managing projects from beginning to end and ensuring delivery of results on time.
- Be skilled at producing research materials such as questionnaires/discussion guides for clients and work with all stakeholders to ensure relevant and useful.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers to ensure projects are on brief, delivered on time and within budget to a high quality.
- Be confident in working with large data sets. Strong capability to analyse this data and draw useful conclusions and be able to present these conclusions in the most appropriate manner.
- Become an expert user of proprietary, free and licensed data and insight tools. These include TGI, IPA Touchpoints, You Gov Profiles, Brand Index and Brandwatch.
- Be able to utilise a variety of research sources such as Mintel, Euromonitor, Foresight Factory, Statista and media owner research to create insightful responses to briefs and questions
- Excellent advanced Excel skills including data analysis and manipulation.
- Able to learn new skills and techniques quickly and share best practice use across the wider team and beyond.
- Preferred, not essential - Strong working knowledge of key industry tools and sources such as TGI, IPA Touchpoints, BrandWatch, YouGov Profiles + YouGov BrandIndex
- The ideal candidate will have at least four years' experience in a research agency
- GCSE Maths and English A-C is also required.
You can apply for this role of Senior Research Exec now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.