£60000 - £70000 per annum + + comms + shares
12 days ago
Senior Sales - Ad Tech, Digital Media - £60,000 - £70,000 + comms + shares in the business + benefits
My client is a digital media supplier that uses TV data to build segments that can be targeted to devices across managed service or programmatic.
They are a market leader with established trading deals across most agencies, are hugely successful with 400 global employees and are extremely well backed with $50 million in funding.
With a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor not one person has left their London sales team since their launch into the UK market nearly 6 years ago.
Join as a Senior Agency Seller on the team to sell into London's largest media agencies across amazing tech!
- Selling market leading solutions into agencies across your patch
- Networking and developing your own portfolio for agencies
- Reporting back to and working alongside the Head of Agency Sales to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your agency clients regularly
- Truly amazing benefits!!
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 4+ years media sales or agency side experience with a good understanding of the digital media landscape
- You will be keen to work in a growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
- Hard working, humble and a great team player!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
You can also get in touch directly on / 0203 764 7039
Ryan Stewart -
Senior Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox