City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE
about 1 month ago
TG - 88261 - SDR_1628495785
Senior Sales Development Rep - Ecommerce CRO & Personalisation
Up to £35k base + OTE
This platform helps online retailers (but not limited to, they often work with fashion and ecommerce) gain an uplift in online sales by driving conversion with the use of scarcity marketing.
The idea is if you can send signals that help a customer to buy when they could have hesitated and eventually could have not followed through with their purchase you can see uplifts in online sales of about 10-15%, for companies dealing with 100s of millions in revenue that's a very attractive ROI.
They have a very attractive and simply comms structure in place, great clients on board, really good pipeline, they're a company in profit and they will give you all the flexibility you need to go out and sell how you want.
As a start-up you will be so important to their growth and shaping their future.
Primarily focused on building high quality pipeline into large UK retailer and ecommerce companies, the role can evolve into a full sales role after hitting target over 12-18 months.
- To build pipeline by social selling, cold calling, pitching and consulting the clients aiming to produce meetings and qualified leads
- To be the 1st line of contact with clients, to know the market and technology inside and out, act as a trusted advisor and pitching in a very consultative manner
- Utilising the marketing teams & existing database to generate interest
- Getting around gatekeepers and to pitch to key decision makers often e-commerce and marketing managers
- Consistently deliver results and hit KPIs without too much hand holding, booking 5 to 8 meetings per month
- Attend online events, pitching live demos over Zoom and controlling the early stages of the sales process
- 12 months experiance as an SDR/BDR within a SaaS based marketing technology
- Have generated meetings with large retailers
- Consistently hit target
- Happy to build pipeline from scratch and hand it over with plenty of notes
- Happy to stay in a SDR role for at least 12 months but looking to work your way up to a closing role
- Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers
- Interest and knowledge of ecommerce, retailers and marketing
- Brilliant written and spoken English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox