City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Double OTE + Accelerators
5 months ago
Senior Sales Lead - Enterprise Team
SaaS / MarTech / Insights / Analytics
Salary £60,000 - £80,000 + Double OTE + Accelerators
- An industry leading technology that provides marketing insights and analytics across all industries.
- Their SaaS platform enables the world's biggest brands to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
- Global business with over 500 employees and has raised $100 million in investment.
- Clients include the likes of Google, Microsoft, P&G, Deloitte, Adidas, Airbnb and Ebay to name a few.
- The Enterprise Sales Lead will be responsible for generating new revenue by creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/inbound leads - strategically selling the company's defined solutions to net new logos.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing.
- Work closely with your SDR and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/C-level engagement.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- High integrity, relentless execution and dedication.
- Highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle customer objections.
- Proven experience in online sales or digital software sales.
- Ideally, documented success in SaaS. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations.
- Experience in interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.