£40000 - £50000 per annum + + double OTE
8 months ago
My client is a London based multi-award-winning influencer marketing solution focused on generating value for brands across all major media platforms and have partnered with some of the largest companies including Facebook, Amazon, TikTok, Pinterest and more!
The company has been an innovator in the space for over 5 years and have offices globally across LA, NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Hong Kong, Milan and London.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will be demonstrating how brands can benefit from creative partnerships with the platform to improve marketing and advertising.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling market leading influencer marketing solutions into clients and agencies to form creative partnerships with tier A brands.
- Networking and developing your own portfolio for across brands, clients and agencies
- Building creative briefs and demonstrating how creative partnerships with the platform can benefit brands
- Reporting back to and working alongside the Head of Sales to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Fantastic progression opportunities as the London offices grow this year!
- Experienced and motivated sales person with 2+ years digital or social sales experience
- You will be keen to work in a rapidly growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this Senior Sales Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.