City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + + OTE
CBH - SDR - 00012_1623072157
3 months ago
Senior Sales Development Rep - Enterprise Ecommerce/Drop Shipping Tech
Up to £45k base + OTE
This tech is in one of the hottest spaces right now...drop shipping!
Drop shipping lets companies sell products it currently doesn't have the stock for but instead of paying vast sums of money to get, store and ship out, businesses can use a tech like this to sell more products for cheaper; it also increases the odds that a customer will find a product on your site they will buy.
It's basically impossible for enterprise organisations to do this without a tech like this and they're aren't many solutions like this on the market.
Now is the best time to join a company like this as they start their EMEA market growth.
They're a US company with 300+ employees with a team of <10 in the UK with this set to grow rapidly.
- SDR role with coaching/mentoring eventually becoming an AE within 12 months
- Large enterprise deals where you'll learn how to really sell
- It's a brilliant chance to move into enterprise SaaS sales without already having that experience
- Flexibility in the role
- They've got a new amazing CEO
- You'll have more responsibility over the sales cycle
As the Senior Sales Development Rep you're primarily focused on building high quality pipeline into large UK/EMEA, the role will evolve into a full sales role after hitting target over 12 months.
You are responsible for:
- To build pipeline by social selling, cold calling, pitching and consulting the clients aiming to produce meetings and qualified leads
- To be the 1st line of contact with clients, to know the market and technology inside and out, act as a trusted advisor and pitching in a very consultative manner
- Utilising the marketing teams & existing database to generate interest
- Getting around gatekeepers and to pitch to key decision makers often e-commerce and marketing managers
- Consistently deliver results and hit KPIs without too much hand holding
- Attend online events, pitching live demos over Zoom and controlling the early stages of the sales process
- 12 months b2b sales experience, ideally from SaaS or tech sales
- If you don't come from SaaS they'll look at good b2b sales people with cold calling experience looking to move into SaaS
- Have generated meetings before
- Consistently hit target
- Happy to build pipeline from scratch and hand it over with plenty of notes
- Happy to stay in a SDR role for at least 12 months but looking to work your way up to a closing role
- Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers
- Interest and knowledge of ecommerce, retailers and marketing
- Brilliant written and spoken English
- You'll have a massive leg up if you can also speak German!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.