£40000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
Senior SEO Analyst - Property/Technology Company (£40K-£50K)
Do you have a passion for search engine marketing? Are you a technical SEO genius Then look no further?
When we think of buying a house we just don't want to deal with any average real-estate agent we want to deal with a company that is on the cusp of cutting-edge technology. A company that bring buying, selling and renting to the 21st century. My client is one of the leading innovators in the property market. A large piece of a much successful conglomerate, this business is a flagship brand which is widely respected and notable for winning awards in their industry.
- Contribute to the SEO strategy and roadmap
- Analyse search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google SERPs
- Analyse competitor SEO strategies to gain insights and provide recommendations
- Conduct in-depth technical and content audits and prioritise findings
- Integrate with Product & Tech teams to help influence SEO projects and prioritise recommendations
- Collaborate with content and development teams to optimise existing and new pages to help capture ranking traffic
- Closely monitor and track performance to mitigate any potential loss in rankings
- Create detailed and insightful reports to communicate performance trends to wider teams
- Stay up to date with all Google updates and identify how they influence our site
- Leverage large data sets to analyse site performance, opportunities, and to effectively communicate the value of SEO driven projects to key stakeholders across the business
- Regularly communicate with senior management, presenting on performance and analyses effectively.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 3+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong technical, content and strategic SEO background
- Strong analytical skills for measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of performance data
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams
- Possess a can-do attitude and demonstrate creativity and ability to come up with innovative and original solutions to technical hurdles
- You're an SEO super-fan. You stay on top of everything new and exciting in the world of search and actively look to find ways to test and put new tools or technical developments into use
- Experience with SQL, R or Python is preferred, but not required
- Team player with the ability and interest in supporting the wider team
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Training and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox