City of London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a content focused SEO executive to join a well-established publisher. They have a wide portfolio of brands and they are looking for a Senior SEO Content Executive to join them.
As a Senior SEO Content Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering SEO strategy through content and outreach
- Assisting the content team with a keyword search
- Critically analysing SERP performance
- Optimising on-site elements across the site containing H1 tags, internal links, metadata, and schema markup
- Contribute to off page optimisation projects to drive backlinks content outreach and PR campaigns
- Liaise with the marketing analyst for insights to implement changes
- Work with external agencies to supply tailored content to improve brand reach
- Work with your team to increase SEO awareness within the business
- Will have previous experience in an SEO content role
- Great understanding of sports including football, horse racing, and other sports and understand the motivations and behaviours behind them
- Sports betting knowledge
- Copywriting skills
- Experience creating SEO campaigns for a large publisher or a bookmaker
- Up to date knowledge of SEO principles, techniques trends, and best practices
- Comfortable using Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You can apply for this role of Senior SEO Content Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.