7 days ago
SEO Senior Content Manager - Independent Agency
- My client is an award winning independent agency that make sure they can deliver meaningful strategies to improve revenue and maximise value!
- Be the content expert for your clients - with a main focus on developing more original ideas and support the online customer journey
- Strong knowledge of how content supports the wider SEO team
- You need to be able to coordinate and organise internal and external resources as well as third party vendors to make sure that all pieces of work are delivered on-time, within scope, allocated hours, and budget
- Research and build relationships with specialist content suppliers who can help deliver innovative content campaigns
- Manage a range of tasks including link building campaigns
- Extensive SEO experience
- Experience with multi-territory SEO strategies
- Knowledge of website crawling and any technical SEO experience is desirable
- Ability to interpret web analytics data (especially Google Analytics)
- Experience using a range of SEO ranking tools including and keyword research and planning tools
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox