8 months ago
SEO Senior Content Manager - Independent Agency
- My client is an award winning independent agency that make sure they can deliver meaningful strategies to improve revenue and maximise value!
- Be the content expert for your clients - with a main focus on developing more original ideas and support the online customer journey
- Strong knowledge of how content supports the wider SEO team
- You need to be able to coordinate and organise internal and external resources as well as third party vendors to make sure that all pieces of work are delivered on-time, within scope, allocated hours, and budget
- Research and build relationships with specialist content suppliers who can help deliver innovative content campaigns
- Manage a range of tasks including link building campaigns
- Extensive SEO experience
- Experience with multi-territory SEO strategies
- Knowledge of website crawling and any technical SEO experience is desirable
- Ability to interpret web analytics data (especially Google Analytics)
- Experience using a range of SEO ranking tools including and keyword research and planning tools
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.