City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior SEO Executive - Online Gaming - £30,000 - £35,000
Are you a data-driven SEO Executive looking for a role in which you can join an established team at the forefront of the Online Gaming industry?
My client is a global gaming business with one of the most exciting company cultures in the UK
You will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all SEO activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage SEO deliverables, keyword research, keyword mapping, best-practice guidelines, be aware of and loop back into content strategies and link building efforts in coordination with Marketing objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Direct & report page test campaigns to optimise conversions on SEO properties
- Collaborate and brief other specialist SEO team members such as tech, content strategists and outreach executives to produce quality and effective deliverables
- Provide proof of campaign value and relevant KPIs by producing weekly/monthly reports
- Set up and manage analysis, auditing and reporting tools such as Google Ads (AdWords), Google Analytics, Tableau, SEMrush, DeepCrawl, ahrefs, etc
Desired Knowledge and Understanding:
- Proven 2-3 years SEO commercial experience on high traffic volume sites
- Passionate about data
- Comprehensive knowledge of search technology and search engine ranking algorithms and how they are influenced by SEO (and non SEO) activity
- Proven success in managing or co-managing SEO campaigns with evidence of industry contribution (attending conferences, events, white papers, blogs, forums, etc…)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.