City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
5 months ago
Senior SEO Planner - £35,000 - London
A rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative, passionate and successful performance teams in the UK. My client has a unique approach to planning and buying across owned and earned media and ensure all consumer messaging provide their customers with connections. This is a brilliant opportunity to work on one of the biggest brands in the UK.
As the Senior SEO Planner, your responsibilities will Include:
- Keyword research
- On-page optimisation advice
- Technical audits
- Competitor analysis
- Performance Content strategies in conjunction with specialist team
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity (monitor and report KPIs and technical issues across all clients' websites)
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Work delegation and contribution to junior team member's management and training programme
- Regular contact with Planning teams ensuring a full understanding of Clients' overall media strategy
- High standard of written and spoken English, an additional EU language beneficial
- Strong SEO experience, preferably Agency-side
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential (analytical thinking)
- Ability to identify out-of-scope opportunities and raise to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Proven client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Ability to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insights, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Google Data Studio etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies (CMS, Web Servers & Website Information Architecture)
You can apply for the role of Senior SEO Planner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.