City of London, London
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus + Company Benefits
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
Senior Social Media Executive - Financial Trading.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading and well established global financial trading platform as their Senior Social Media Executive. You will be a key figure in producing top tier social media campaigns and work across multiple, highly accredited global brands.
- A niche opportunity within a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- You will work with a leading global company that offers great opportunity for progression.
- Recently awarded as 'world class' with one of the most prestigious awards in spread betting.
- A variety of company benefits.
Working as the Senior Social Media Executive you will:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media Strategy with aim to drive awareness, reach and engagement - Including growth of global followers.
- Measure and report on progression of Social Media content campaigns, making use of insights and feedback to improve best practices and report on events
- Working closely with the product marketing and brand content teams, you will ensure on point tone of voice, coherence, brand positioning and accurate communications across our social channels.
- Ultimately produce engaging social content to further elevate our position as industry leaders.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have 2+ years' experience working as a social media specialist - preferably within a financial services brand.
- Experienced in developing and executing social media strategies and making use of insights to measure impact. (Brand amplification.)
- Evidence strong verbal and written communications as well as excellent knowledge of social media best practices. (Facebook and Twitter essential.)
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing tools, the impact of social content amplification and paid media.
- Ability to write in brand tone of voice and understanding of social media KPI's
If you feel you tick the boxes above....
Get in touch!!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox