£190 - £210 per day
about 2 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Retailer who are looking for a Senior Social Media Executive contractor to join their team on an interim basis starting immediately.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within influencer Marketing who will be able to inspire and coach and influence across multiple social platforms. They are looking for someone who would be able to hit the ground running in their fun and fast paced environment. You should be an individual who is passionate about retail, commercially minded with good business acumen.
Please note that you must be immediately available without a notice period in order to be considered for the role.
- Supporting influencer advocates to engage and grow their community
- Coaching and training influencers across social platforms
- Daily planning and briefing for influencer and activity performance reporting
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to deliver relevant content prompts to influencers
- Delivering and improving the best in class programme execution
- Ensuring hypotheses deliver insightful results
- Supporting in the delivery of insight and execution pre and post activity
- Community Management focused on the community around their influencer advocates on social media
- Reviewing numbers and turning insights into actionable plans
- Familiar with social channels, formats and audience targeting
- Social enthusiast with demonstrable experience in campaigns
- Creative thinking delivering inspiring and relevant content whilst managing data
- Social monitoring and crisis management
The successful candidate will...
- be available to start immediately
- have social experience working across a high profile multi-channel consumer brand
- have Community management experience
Get in touch:
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox