City of London, London
£175 - £176 per day
3 months ago
Senior Social Media Executive
£175pd - Umbrella
6 month contract (option to go perm)
Fashion and Retail
Hybrid working (must have RTW in the UK)
My Client is looking for a Senior Social Media Executive to assist the Social Media Manager in activating campaigns across fashion and beauty. This will include management of the content calendar and distribution as well as the set up of content within Paid Ads
- You will assist the Social Marketing Manager to deliver best in class social that integrates into the overall social media strategy
- You will play a key role within the social team working with stakeholders across the business
- You will work alongside the Community Executive delivering and implementing social media content, including analyzing, reporting and measuring success
- This role includes the opportunity to develop and stretch personally and professionally in order to achieve your potential
- Deliver day-to-day campaign planning, creative briefing, campaign activation and campaign analysis.
- Collaborate with the advocacy, editorial, comms, creative and digital teams to deliver 360 campaigns, whilst aligning with the audience strategy.
- Continually looks to deliver, improve and understand best in class campaign execution. Take a test and learn approach to capture early competitive advantage and ensure robust hypotheses deliver insightful results.
- Supporting in the delivery of insight and execution pre and post campaigns
- Responsible for supporting budgeting and forecasting. Actively seeks to increase commercial awareness and is able to use this to provide context and advice on business proposals
- Good understanding of wider digital marketing and the relationship with social eg SEO, PPC, Email, PR
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening eg Brand Watch and Social Bakers
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience within Social Media Management
- You will be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of social platforms and a knack for creating and curating great content
- You will have experience creating content calendars as well as wider marketing plans and be comfortable liaising with internal teams
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Senior Social Media Executive now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.