£36000 - £42000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 months ago
Social Media - Senior Account Manager London -up to £42,000
A brilliant opportunity to join a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, they have helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social by bringing method to the madness. They partner with the brands of tomorrow, future-focused and growing companies, from household names to next generation big brands.
They are growing fast and so looking for a new Senior Client Lead to join their Social Media Management team.
As a Senior Client Lead your objective is to successfully deliver the social strategy and scope of work for some of the agency's largest and most complex clients. You'll play a pivotal role in implementing ways of working for each of your accounts, from briefing through to delivery and everything in between. Working closely with the Account Director to ensure the account team is communicating effectively.
As the Senior Social Media Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Senior Team Contribution: you'll form part of the Senior team that plays a valuable role in the day-to-day management of our Social Media Management team
- Team Culture: you'll work with the Head of Social Media Management & the Senior Social Media Management team to develop and uphold a strong team culture
- Account Operations: leading work with Account Directors to implement effective account ways of working (client communication, briefing, and management of account team). Formulate a structure for communication on large and complex scopes of work, ensuring teams are working with each other to share progress updates.
- Client services: leading on day-to-day client communications, building deep & long-lasting relationships, whilst working with the Account Director to spot opportunities for account development
- Reviewing content: assessing the output to ensure it meets client objectives and aligns with social strategy for the account
- Reporting: working closely with our Social Media Manager Channel Leads to communicate the value of your work back to the client, strategically articulating the results & their insights
- Influence and production: where influencer & creator work is involved, work closely with the Channel Leads and Creatives to coordinate the activations by leading on client-related communication.
- Brilliantly personable: communication is the lifeblood of the agency. You love working with people and have a natural ability to handle challenges with charm
- Highly organised: social is fast, there's a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so the ability to run a tight ship is a must.
- You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Pride in your work: treat your client's brands as your own and are meticulous about our approach. You will take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection
- Real drive and ambition: you'll be constantly adapting to the ever-growing world of social, with mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there
- You'll have three to five years of experience working in social media (agency-side preferable)
You can apply for this role of Senior Social Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.