£60000 - £70000 per annum
30 days ago
Senior Social Media Manager - FinTech- £60,000 - £70,000 + equity
I am currently recruiting for a Global Fin-tech start-up that is entering into hyper-growth and they are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is interested in the tech industry and who wants to join a role with genuine scope for progression. You will grow their social presence and increase awareness of their key markets - the UK, US, France, Germany and Australia.
- Lead the social strategy, enabling the Marketing team and the wider business to develop social content in line with the brand.
- Lead our organic social strategy to drive growth and high level engagement across social channels
- Oversee the social media calendar, production and scheduling of content
- Use a test and learn approach to drive engagement for the brand
- Use audience, social media and customer insights to help develop ideas
- Willing to test ideas, new tools and techniques in search of impact and growth.
- Work on the brand and growth strategy as they look to increase their customer base in their markets.
- The role will report into the Director of Communications.
- Creative and passionate about building a social-first culture
- You will have worked in a B2B social media role either in-house or agency-side - preferably with start-up / scale up experience of growing a social media presence.
- The role has a global focus, so fluency in English is essential, but proficiency in French and/or German would be beneficial.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox