City of London
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Our client is one of the largest Publishers in the country, with a raft of instantly recognisable national papers and content providers.
They have recently launched a new product and part of their business which attracts millions of visitors a month. This role will be directly working on this to provide the best product and service possible.
As a Senior Software Engineer,
- Be able to right good quality code, back end and full stack ideally
- Able to design and develop scalable and performant application and data architectures
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Can understand and empathise with business requirements
- Can-do, positive attitude, proactive approach to problem solving
- Persistent and committed to shipping great products, testing them quickly,and iterating from there.
- Good communication with internal stakeholders, commercial clients and suppliers.
- Educated to degree level (preferably CompSci/Maths/Sciences)
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.