City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Solutions Engineer - Mass Transportation - Salary Flexible
The technology engine behind more efficient means of mass transit, with a unique combination of AI and optimisation first choice for passengers and cities alike. We're at the forefront of changes to mobility, which have a deep impact on people's lives, the economy and our cities.
We're a well-funded start-up whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space.
- Work within defined project teams to lead the client's requirements discovery as well as the implementation, configuration and on-boarding activities
- An enthusiastic and sophisticated approach to our technically complex platform
- Support pre-sales activities
- Lead our pilots for our prospects in the UK market, acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Collaborate with our Product, Business Development and Marketing teams.
What You Bring
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Success related roles.
- Experience in SaaS deployment and integration.
- Solution architects background is an advantage / Pre-sales experience - an advantage
- A technical background, highlighted by either an educational (B.Sc, MSc preferred) or work based experience with a proven track record of excellence and tangible achievements
- Proven knowledge in writing (basic) code (Python).
- Proven analytical skills and a natural data-driven approach
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.