£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Strategist - London
This agency is a digital-first creative agency founded in 2011, who are part of a network but have kept their dynamic identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start up, with a meritocratic approach to their talent.
This agency produces digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital OOH screens. As the technology landscape has become more sophisticated, they have developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to the brand's KPIs. In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed. They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, client managers and strategists all under one roof!
- Establishing dynamic creative strategies for top brands in the UK and globally.
- Helping drive the growth of clients' business through bringing data-driven rigour to creative processes.
- Working with media agency planning & programmatic teams, creative agencies and internal design teams to identify target audiences, receive appropriate creative assets and ensure creative templates are designed to best fulfil the strategy.
- Ensure clients fully understand the proposed strategy, leading ongoing strategy recommendations and ensuring the strategy is best executed to fulfil the media KPIs.
- Assisting with new business opportunities and pitching.
You will ideally have at least 3 years' digital media experience, with a good understanding of how audiences are created in the digital media strategic process.
You will have an understanding of how different data types can be used to inform creative strategies.
You will be a strong communicator, confident presenting both internally and externally.
You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be a self-starter.
You will have a technical understanding of programmatic or paid social.
You will have a strategic mindset, supported with a strong ability to interpret data.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.