£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 2 months ago
OM - STAM_1627655099
Senior Technical Account Manager - Leading MarTech SaaS Platform
This company are a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Their solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
They are a team of over 100 across their UK and US offices and have raised over £25m in VC backing to help continue their growth in the Martech industry.
- The opportunity to report directly into the VP of Global Customer Success
- The opportunity to work on a global basis, mainly the EU and the US
- Working with the companies top 10 enterprise accounts
- Being directly mentored by the Lead Sales Engineer for the business
- The opportunity to be first in and to build a team of TAM's around you
As a Senior Technical Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all their product offerings.
- Relationship building - you will foster and maintain fabulous relationships with marketing and technology stakeholders, ensuring that they know your value & take your call as a trusted professional.
- Trusted partner - you will be a trusted partner to the Customer Success team, providing them with insight and support when they have questions and you will be readily available to join this team in speaking to their clients when they need you.
- Objectives and solutions - you work with a client to identify solutions and will be able to challenge them based on their objectives - craft a narrative around a solution that best fits the platform.
- Requirements gathering - you are responsible to gather requirements, manage objections and ultimately deliver a series of recommendations to the customer on how best to use the technology platform to deliver their requirements.
- Design, validate and document technical solutions to share with customers
- Experienced - you have Technical Account Management experience in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Curious - you are excited about technology and the value that Marketing Tech offers retailers. You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what's happening in the industry, and how you can perform better in your role.
- Driven - you want to succeed and you're able to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent communicator - you can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Personable - you know how to make prospects and clients comfortable, and they find you both engaging and credible in all conversations.
- Ability to build relationships - with existing customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
You can apply for this role of Senior Technical Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox