£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
14 days ago
Senior Product Manager - Data - Media/Publishing - £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Sphere digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the largest online sports publishers and media owners in the recruitment of a Technical Product Manager with a focus on the management of Big Data products. My client is a global brand with significant exposure across Europe and has recently expanded into America, subsequently, we are looking for a strong technical business-focused professional, with solid experience in the intricacies of business transformation and change management within the Big Data / Data Mesh domain.
- Work with senior product & business stakeholders to determine & capture the contribution that their data platform makes to activate/enable the business & product objectives.
- Define strategies, agree and prioritise business requirements, facilitate feasibility studies, produce both organisational-level and detailed business models, and oversee the definition and implementation of holistic data solutions that enable innovative data products.
- You'll ensure that business benefits are clearly defined, appropriately quantified and are managed through to realisation.
- Advise and influence executive management throughout the business change lifecycle, ensuring that change initiatives are aligned with the strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Lead and mobilise the business analysis discipline, where advice given and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness.
- You will recognise opportunities for the business from organisational and technological change and define change initiatives that will exploit such opportunities.
- Application of agile methodologies at program & business transformation level; portfolio-level SAFe understanding highly desirable.
- Practical knowledge of programme level analysis methods, tools, and techniques such benefit realisation management.
- Expertise in best practice application of Requirements Engineering for large complex scopes, from elicitation through to backlog management and with full traceability back to program objectives.
- Leading the business analysis discipline within a program context and in terms of assignment areas, application of methods & tools, program scope quality.
- Extensive experience with complex application development within the big data domain, microservices and throughout the software development life cycle
- Experienced in the application of Business requirements definition & story writing within the context of data cleansing pipelines and APIs / microservices
- Knowledge of Data Mesh and Big Data technology domains
- Advanced experience with JIRA, Confluence, CASE Tools and G Suite products
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.