City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Sphere are excited to partner with an innovative and fast-growing scale-up who have just secured significant 'series B' funding. An AI product which can brag enterprise clients which include the BBC, ESPN, Thomson Reuters and Sky.
They are looking for Senior UX Researcher to join their passionate Product team and take the lead all research investigations. This person will play a vital role in developing their product, speaking to users daily and providing actionable insight to the Product and Engineering team!
This would be an ideal position for a any Researcher looking to take ownership and lead a research function!
- Speaking to customers on a near-daily basis, understanding their problems and communicating insights back to Product & Engineering teams
- Helping the Head of Product & Engineering teams validate ideas and concepts
- Working collaboratively with engineers to build, maintain and develop the platform
- Being a champion for qual & quant research and customer-led product insights
- Quickly turning ideas, conversations, concepts into simple prototypes of appropriate fidelity to test hypotheses and validate/invalidate thinking
- Embedding research into the product development process
- Qualification in Psychology, HCI, or closely related field.
- Excellent knowledge of UX & UI principles
- Excellent knowledge of research principles and practice
- Working & researching in an agile environment
- Knowledge of research ethics, GDPR and associated issues
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox