City of London, London
£50,000 - £67,000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is a global fashion brand going through an exciting and rapid period of digital transformation. A Senior Visual Merchandising Manager you will create and drive the visual merchandising strategy for all stores across the brand
- Drive a commercial and on brand shopping experience for retail
- Deliver VM principles and guidelines
- Work alongside the design, buying and merchandising teams on space planning, merchandising plane and seasonal objectives
- Partner with retail leadership team on visual merchandising strategy
- Deliver the visual strategy
- Plan seasonal layouts, flow of departments and space.
- Work with branch merch
- Deliver inspirational and easy to shop VM plans that are customer focused and commercial
- Lead the calendar for in store styling.
- Proven track record of building and evolving visual merchandising plans informed by brand strategy, data and insights.
- Proven across VM, windows and styling
- Proven working alongside buying, merchandising and design teams.
- Experience in leading how all stores look for a brand
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox