20 days ago
Senior Web Data Analyst - D2C (App) - India (Remote) - €35-40K + remote working
An amazing opportunity to join one of the first ever Applications that was released when the iPhone was originally created. An app that provides continuous and quality productivity through the power of different products that professionals can use on the go!
Join a team where you can develop those web and product analytics skills and be a part of an incredible story that started when the iPhone was originally released.
Work with some of the most contemporary tool stack and develop and progress as an Analyst within this amazing opportunity.
- Join one of the first ever applications that was released on the Apple Appstore.
- Join a worldwide leader in the App productivity space with over 100M Users.
- Get support from the Head of Analytics and also be supported by the companies CMO.
- Become an expert in Marketing, Product and Web Analytics and take your professional career, to the next level.
- €35K + remote working within India.
As a Senior Web Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Analytics department within Product and Marketing Analytics.
- Help shape and drive the Analytics vision and strategy with Senior Leadership.
- Using Product Analytics tools, track the product to understand how their users interact and how the product can be optimized and improved.
- Help the Marketing department with Analytics, ensure they understand how campaigns are performing and run A/B tests to help marketing performance and optimization.
- 4+ years' experience in Product / Marketing Analytics and a background in Data Engineering (desirable).
- Experienced in App or Online tracking.
- Experience with Data Warehouses and working with big amounts of data.
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Amplitude
- Python (BONUS)
You can apply for this role of Senior Web Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Analytics and Product
+44 20 7131 0219
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox