£60000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Websites Product Manager - Fintech - £60,000 - £65,000 + bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Fortune 500 company within the financial services industry, specialising in trading and forex. They are looking for a high performaning Senior Manager to run and optimise their global Content Management (CMS) Capability. This is a strategic role, defining and executing the roadmap of their trading websites globally.
- Key role in the global Customer Experience team, working alongside their in-house copywriters, UX designers, creative designers, website editors, optimisation managers and web developers to deliver engaging digital solutions.
- Mange the current and future CMS / Websites product road map.
- Remit extends into other digital capabilities such as, mobile app integration's, external API's, data integration and personalised digital experience.
- Rebuilding their multi-lingual websites on a new CMS
- Regional roll out of branding changes
- Working with technology stakeholders to define a road map of enhancements of their content management capability.
- Webmaster / Hands-on Sitecore CMS management.
- Coordinate access for CMS Content Editors
- Significant experience with enterprise-level Content Management Systems, front-end development and product management.
- Passion for delivering technical solutions which enhance their clients digital experience.
- Experience with Sitecore and AEM.
- Proven experience in managing a product road map
- Industry experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.