City of London
£250 - £280 per day
about 1 month ago
My client is a brilliant, growing creative digital agency that specialises in digital design and build, and performance growth for a number of luxury and premium brands. You will be responsible for heading up the Search function. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for something long term as there is a high chance for this role will be made permanent.
- Day-to-day account management and continued monitoring of search campaigns
- In-depth keyword research
- Competitive research and analysis
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Post-performance campaign analysis
- Briefing creative and technical requirements to external client partners, where applicable
- Weekly and monthly reporting for clients and the internal team
- You must have experience working with premium and luxury brands (for at least 6 months or longer)
- 4 + years' experience in Paid Search
- Experience on Google Ads, Bings Ads, Google Analytics, SA360
- Google Ads Certified - Search & Shopping
- Ideally an understanding of the Paid Social/Display/Programmatic
- Experience working internationally on multi-language PPC campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9758 | email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox