City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
SEO Account Director - Leading Global Media Agency - £50,000
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world's leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
Reporting into the Head of SEO, you will be responsible for delivering market leading SEO strategy, innovation and client servicing for a huge FMCG portfolio of UK and international brands.
As the senior SEO client lead, you will be responsible for leading strategy and activation across a number of markets in Europe and globally. The role also involves expanding the client portfolio with content and organic social opportunities.
- Solid SEO background, across technical, on-page and off-page
- Well versed on all aspects of digital from content and social media to paid search and programmatic and able to hold conversations with senior clients and senior internal stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- An experienced client lead on ROI-driven and large scale accounts, on a multitude of verticals
- Agency experience at senior level
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.