SEO Account Director - Full Service Media Buying Agency - Hybrid Model - Turnbridge Wells
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a full service digital media buying agency working with a variety of clients within the events industry. This agency harbours an authentic and supportive working environment and they are currently looking for SEO Account Director to join their growing team!
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave policy
- Mental health days
As the SEO Account Director you will be responsible for
- Building SEO strategy and roadmaps.
- Reporting to key clients and stakeholders on SEO strategy and performance.
- Managing and building strong client relationships.
- Overseeing a wider team and providing training where necessary.
- Working across technical audits and content analysis.
- 3+ years experience within content and technical SEO (ideally within an agency environment).
- Knowledge of relevant SEO tools e.g. SEMrush.
- Experience managing enterprise level budgets and global clients.
- Ability to multitask with strong time management skills.
- Ability to be problem-solving and proactive.
- Strong attention to detail.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.