£40000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits!
28 days ago
Our client is part of the worlds' largest global network, and is the 2nd largest Media Network Agency in the world. They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology. Ranked 21st in The Sunday Times Top Companies to Work for. The highest ranking of all media agencies, and winner of SEO/PPC Agency of the year, and content marketing agency of the year 2017 at the Northern Digital Awards.
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Effective line management of an SEO Executive via training and delegation of tasks to ensure all workstreams are met on time.
- Have a deep understanding of the client's business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Responsible for setting up, preparing and the delivery of regular client status meetings, reports and ownership of client roadmaps.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Experience of website migrations
- Up-to date knowledge of the latest search engine algorithm updates
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox