City of London, London
£50000 - £52000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
11 months ago
SEO Account Director - £52,000 - London
Operating in over 80 markets, my client is a leading integrated media and communications agency that work with a number of iconic and world leading brands.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an SEO expert to take a pivotal role within their award winning SEO team.
- Creating enterprise level strategic approaches for our some of the agency's biggest clients to deliver against their objectives
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Reviewing and interrogating client briefs to ensure the optimal SEO strategy response is devised with an appropriate flighting schedule
- Leading client meetings and calls as the SEO lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with SEO news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Mentoring the SEO Account Manager to ensure that they develop a wealth of experience within SEO, management and search and all soft skill areas
- Providing top level insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Leading on the creation of new processes, templates, and deliverables as well as best practice
- Consistently performing at an advanced level of SEO competency
- Lead the up-selling and cross-selling of existing clients with additional services and solutions
- Supporting the SEO Business Director and Head of Department with new business pitches
- Leading training sessions and department meetings
- Work with a PPC counterpart either internally or at a third-party agency to drive integrated search for clients
- Ensuring SEO activity integrates with client's wider digital and offline media activity both across the business but also with other agencies partners your clients work with
- 5+ years' experience preferably agency side
- A proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Proven experience in innovation in and around SEO to drive client KPIs or improve efficiencies in agency
- A proven experience line-managing a team of SEO specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment
- Experience of working with clients on strategies that span the consumer experience funnel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving agency environment
- Strong client and project management skills with proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a team
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.