City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
28 days ago
SEO Account Director
My client is a leading media and communications agency working with some of the largest and most loved brands in the UK. This is a brilliant experience for an SEO expert to join an award-winning organic performance team.
- The role of the SEO Associate Director plays a key role within the organic performance team. You will need to be a confident, inspiring, and diligent leader, responsible for line managing and developing the SEO Account Manager. You will be driving forward strategies and solutions by building and maintaining excellent client relationships, innovating, and raising the standard of all SEO capabilities and products and fully leveraging the expertise of the team and wider media for global brands in FMCG and automotive areas.
- The SEO Account Director will be responsible for the strategic development of overall approaches for the clients under your remit, including SEO (content, technical and off-site) along with other products such as conversion optimisation, app store optimisation and marketplace optimisation where appropriate, along with a wider range of services.
- The SEO Account Director will be the main senior point of contact for day-to-day comms with the clients under your remit delivering and delegating your devised strategies. You will develop and brief a pipeline of work based on your strategic approaches to the SEO Account Manager and any other members of the team that are involved in the approach/es, ensuring it meets the highest of standards, as well as devising and executing new and complex projects yourself alongside training the team on any new approaches or products you devise.
- You will be responsible for managing, mentoring, coaching, and developing the SEO Account Manager on a day-to-day basis, enable them to excel and develop their knowledge based in both their specialism and soft skills.
- There will also be opportunity to assist and aid the SEO Business Director and the Head of Department with agency PR for the Department, developing products, raising the profile of the team, and providing training sessions for clients and other media within the agency and group.
To be successful for the SEO Account Director role you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience preferably agency side
- A proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Proven experience in innovation in and around SEO to drive client KPIs or improve efficiency's in agency
- A proven experience line-managing a team of SEO specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment
- Experience of working with clients on strategies that span the consumer experience funnel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving agency environment
- Strong client and project management skills with proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a team
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox